Sunday, May 18, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

Since I have reactivated my Blogger blog, I might as well keep it active and return to blogging. Heaven only knows if it will be read, but this is as much for me as for my public. This morning, I will leave a personal post.

My first year of college is over. The start of my college career has certainly been interesting--an experience. I made some mistakes at Lake Forest College, and I got myself out of some very long-standing ruts at Bethany Lutheran.

Beginning of this past week, I finished up finals and got a rough idea of what my finishing grades were. Wednesday through Friday, I watched friends leave. And Friday evening, I went to MSP airport myself and flew home. Everyone spent the end of the semester counting down days, and now I will spend my summer counting days again ..this time until I return to college and can see my friends again. (I miss you all.)

That is about all I have to say. I am happy to be home, and I look forward to a great summer.

God bless, y'all.
vale!

No comments: