Thursday, December 23, 2010

I AM TO BE MARRIED!

Dear Blog,
A lot has happened. After "I also am farmer", I went back to school. I had adventures, and those of you who know me know the kind of trouble I get into. My back held up well. The most important, though, is shortly a month after I left you.
Saturday, August 28, 2010. I proposed to Heidi~Mae, my girlfriend, my first and only for the past four years! She said yes. Will will be married on the coming May 28.
Thank you, friends.
pax,
--Aaron

3 comments:

Maggie said...

I've said it before and will say it again: AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D :D :D

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

glad to have found your blog, aaron! we need to get together somtime and go on adventure! best of luck to you and heidi-mae! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Aaron.D.Nemoyer said...

TCA: YAY! I love your enthusiasm for me.

Hope: Next time I am home in PA, I will definitely let you know and go on an adventure or two with you! Adventuring is my favourite past-time.