Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm heading for Ohio in a few minutes, but I won't be there long. Like I said before, I'm just going with my mom to pick up grandma for Easter and so I can see a couple old friends. The friend I wanted to see most isn't going to be there though. This past week was his spring break and his family is down in Tennesee for a couple days.

I've now been on spring break for about 16.25 hours. I have about 120.58 hours of break left. I still wish I had a whole week off like most people do, but I'll enjoy my break all the same.

"It's always better to err on the side of conservative."-A lady who came in to my once a week career class to talk about job interviews. She was talking about dress for job interviews, but with my political wisdom, I knew it was a good political quote and just had to write it down for later use. :D B-)

Valete!

7 comments:

Genuine Lustre said...

Hmmm . . .. I thought "the friend you wanted to see most" perhaps had the intials E.S.

: )

Aaron.D.Nemoyer said...

<_< She's a *friend*. I still don't know why it seems like everyone is starting to think along these lines.

Anonymous said...

You never will know why... adults are hard things to understand and the creepiest thing is one day we will all become them and our kids will be saying the exact same stuff (or if we don't have kids, we will say something that will cause some kid in the word to wonder why adults do the things they do). It's a vicious cycle... which is why I plan to never grow up! I'm going to stay in Never-never land and play and get dirty forever. I want to always have fun and stay a little bo... wait... *disconnects mind from favorite fairy tale* anyway, yeah...I'll be done now before I hurt something (like my dignity though I think it's to late for that *snicker*)

Emily said...

You know Bob too!?!? You never told me. O_o Oh wait... his initials aren't E. S. -shifty gaze-
I wonder who that could be....
-goes back to thinking-

Emily said...

I know! You wanted to see your old evil socks!

-walks away content-

Scott said...

Why do people think along these lines? You're s good Lutheran boy, she's a nice Lutheran girl...

;-)

Aaron.D.Nemoyer said...

Jessie: Grow up and confuse kids?!? Nonsense! Kids will always like and understand me! I'll probably confuse other adults when I get older. :D :D :P

Emily: You're weird. How'd you find out about my old evil socks? :P

Mr. S: Yes. I guess understand that. The problem is my mom has tons of old friends with nice Lutheran daughters relatively near my age....