Monday, March 08, 2010

Waiting~

Good morning, dear people.
It is the day before surgery, and I-- am not anxious. I am eager for surgery tomorrow. The wait has been long enough I do not see any need to be nervous.

Sometime today, we will receive a call telling us what time my surgery will be tomorrow and what time I need to be at the hospital. We already know it will be early, though, because the surgery is such a long one. I will probably go to the hospital at 5:00 or 5:30 in the morning.

Also today, first thing this morning, I am going to have one more batch of blood drawn locally for a CBC (Complete Blood Count), the results of which will be sent ASAP to Dr. Freiberg at Hershey. This way he can assure that my IVIG treatment affected my counts as desired, and he will give Dr. Armstrong the message that I am indeed all ready for tomorrow's surgery.

I will check in again one more time this evening or tomorrow morning, after which, my parents will post any further updates on my Care Page at:
https://www.carepages.com/carepages/AaronsBack

See you all later.

pax Christi,
--Aaron N.

No comments: