Saturday, January 28, 2006

Okay, I don't have much of anything to say about what I've been up to, so I'm going to do this thing so all of you can get to know me better. Anyways, what give you the right to know everthing I do?!? Oh, right, I'm the one who decided to post it all on my blog. :P

My five favorite TV shows:
Holiday movie specials
The 6 o'clock news

My five favorite movies:
Narnia
LotR: The Fellowship of the Ring
Star Wars Episode III
Star Wars Episode VI
(I have a couple dozen movies tied for 5th so I won't name any of them)

My five favorite music artists or groups:
Martin Luther
J. S. Bach
Rascal Flatts
Montgomery Gentry
(I seem to have trouble making decisions by fives)

Five of my hobbies:
Drawing
Reading
Writing
Biking
Acting nearly as crazy as I really am.

The five places I most want to visit:
Italy (next year with my Latin IV class)
Colorado Springs, Colorado (this summer for the Higher THings conference)
Germany
Scotland or Ireland
Canada (again)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had an unnecessarilly hard time picking TV shows. I just don't watch many. At all.

Love the music artists/groups! The first two absolutely rock (well... so do the other two...).

That's awesome that you're coming to the Feast. Not sure if my family can swing it, but we live in the Springs...