Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sickening. I am sick. Tuesday I got sent home by the school nurse and I’ve been sick since. I went to the doctor today and he said I had a virus, a sinus infection, and a fever of 101 degrees Fahrenheit. Maybe that’s why I’m delusional. ;) I’m supposed to stay home to recuperate tomorrow, which means that I’ll have to make up my first day of midterm exams. I must have picked it up over last weekend when I went to the Higher Things conference. Oh well, not much I can do but go to bed now and get sleep. Tomorrow I’ll try to figure out why the really LONG blog entry I posted about the conference never showed up. Ugh. I hate being sick. Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Aaron,

sorry you're sick. I'm reading your blog too, in case you're interested...

Ethan

Aaron.D.Nemoyer said...

CONGRATS!!! You are the first guy to comment on my blog. A bunch of my other friends claim to be reading it, but they haven't commented yet. < goes off to pester his other friends >