Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sickening. I am sick. Tuesday I got sent home by the school nurse and I’ve been sick since. I went to the doctor today and he said I had a virus, a sinus infection, and a fever of 101 degrees Fahrenheit. Maybe that’s why I’m delusional. ;) I’m supposed to stay home to recuperate tomorrow, which means that I’ll have to make up my first day of midterm exams. I must have picked it up over last weekend when I went to the Higher Things conference. Oh well, not much I can do but go to bed now and get sleep. Tomorrow I’ll try to figure out why the really LONG blog entry I posted about the conference never showed up. Ugh. I hate being sick. Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Aaron,

sorry you're sick. I'm reading your blog too, in case you're interested...

Ethan

Sir Darth Merlin Bilbollum Finn said...

CONGRATS!!! You are the first guy to comment on my blog. A bunch of my other friends claim to be reading it, but they haven't commented yet. < goes off to pester his other friends >