Friday, February 10, 2006


I had school today. We watched a movie in english class / American Lit. The Troubles of Gilbert Grape. In math I'm now getting the trigonometric identities stuff.

We finally have cold winter weather again! We're supposed to get snow tonight and tomorrow morning. Six to twelve inches of it.

The ring is a digital picture of my class ring. A gold cross on a navy blue sapphire. "Cumberland Valley HS" around the gem. 2007 and a eagle custom made eagle for our school on the side you see. An eagle is our school mascot, and I graduate in June 2007. There are diamonds set in the zeros of the 2007. On the other side is "Aaron Nemoyer" and a bunch of art implements with "Art" in small letters over them. The bottom is scraped-ish so it has a texture. Inside, in the top, is engraved "Matthew 28:20" thats my confirmation verse. The full verse is "And lo I am with you always. Even unto the end of the age." Well. That's all. Just thought I'd tell you about it.

valete amici!

No comments: